Demolition of the above-ground part of the building
Demolition of the above-ground part of a new classicist building built in 1869 according to the design of A. Stýbl, located in a built-up part of Prague. The implementation included removal and disposal of the remaining inventory, static securing of the building, protection of adjacent buildings and demolition to the level of the surrounding road and sidewalk. The building’s basement was filled with construction debris. After the demolition, the final surface was made of recycled brick.
Dimensions of the object: 19 m x 18 m
Enclosed area: 7 560 m3